Starting bussiness. Need help!!

I am currently a stay at home mom. I am looking to make a little extra cash. I am thinking of starting a "Home & Pet Service" bussiness in my area. I would be offering house cleaning, pet sitting, dog walking, and dog bathing/nail clipping services. Only problem is, I have no idea how or where to get started! Any ideas? Suggestions? Does this sound like something people would even be looking for? Give me your ideas and feedback. If someone in your neighborhood offered this service would you be interested?

tiffers32788

Asked by tiffers32788 at 3:11 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It sounds like a good variety of services. I think it's a great idea. I had a home day-care for a while andd loved this site:

http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/ns/default.aspx?dr=1&rd=2&GP=5%2f14%2f2010+4%3a06%3a21+PM

They have a lot of free stuff, like business cards, ink pens, car magnets, and so many other things that will help you advertise. They sell some other things that are very reasonably priced. Newspaper ads and flyers were also a huge help.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 4:08 PM on May. 14, 2010

• Oops, I wasn't finished typing....

I think after you get the word out you'll do great. I wouldn't invest a whole lot of money into it until you've got a clientele built up.

Good luck!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 4:11 PM on May. 14, 2010