what is the best online school for medical assistant?

what is the best adhi accredited online school for medical assistant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on May. 14, 2010 in

• Private schools cost way too much and you may not be able to get jobs. Private schools ae still seen as diploma mills. Going to a state community college is best.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:15 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I agree w/ Gailll. Unless you're getting an associate's, I personally don't think med assisting is worth it. IDK what the pay is where you are, but here (Richmond. VA area) they rarely make more than $9-10/hr just out of school. I didn't even know you could do med assisting online... I mean, you have to learn how to take vitals and give injections and you can't do that online. I'd look in to your local community college or even a technical center. GL!
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 3:31 PM on May. 14, 2010

• Contact hospital HR managers, and ask them what schools and degrees are acceptable to them.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:27 AM on May. 15, 2010