Pet lovers, would you use this service?

I am currently a stay at home mom. I am looking to make a little extra cash. I am thinking of starting a "Home & Pet Service" bussiness in my area. I would be offering house cleaning, pet sitting, dog walking, and dog bathing/nail clipping services. Only problem is, I have no idea how or where to get started! Any ideas? Suggestions? Does this sound like something people would even be looking for? Give me your ideas and feedback. If someone in your neighborhood offered this service would you be interested?

tiffers32788

Asked by tiffers32788 at 3:13 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Pets

• I use a dog walker. We pay him $15 to come walk the dog feed him and walk him again. I found him on the internet. He had a very professional looking website. He came over and we met with him. Maybe you could make up a flyer and put it up in a vets office or Petsmart.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:17 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I agree with the pp, I work at a vet clinic and have alot of people call looking for pet sitters/walkers ( I did this for 3 years through worrk and made lots of money) so make some flyers and put them anywhere people take animals, groom, vet, petsmart ect
    staciaw

Answer by staciaw at 4:22 PM on May. 14, 2010

• Word of mouth business cards and flyers register on pet networking sites in your area. I am a vet Tech and did walking dogs to dog sitting and grooming I made so much money. You charge your own rates. Your own hours. Its great money!!
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 11:38 PM on May. 14, 2010