When did you know you were in love?

I know for me it was when I felt safe with him and never wanted to leave his side. I will never forget the first time we met was over at a mutual friends house the summer befor my senior year and when we were introduced there was just something I could not stand about him. Yes he was hot but to me he acted very errogant and I hated that so I just ignored him. Well our friends had us sit next to eachother when everyone was sitting around talking and we slowely started warming up to eachother. By the end of the night he asked me if I wanted to go for a ride in his truck and of course I said yes without even thinking he was still a stranger but he was only a couple of years older then me and I thought how bad could he be. We drove around that night for a couple of hours and even stopped in what now is our speical spot. I could not believe he wasnt hitting on me lol so I leaned over and kissed him! I had never hit on a guy so that

LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Asked by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 3:19 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• cont.. was very out of character for me. Good thing he kissed me back lol! From that night on we spend the next 4 or 5 days togeather never left eachothers side. We stayed over at my sisters and got to know eachother better. I know thats weired but that how it all played out. After that week we went back to our parents house and kept in contact and still saw eachother. 5 months later we moved in with my dad and both got jobs so that we could eventually move out on our own. Then a few months later we got our very first apartment. Thoes were the best years when we just hung out, went to movies, dinner, had our friends over for dinner or just to hang out. As 2 yrs passed by I asked him one day why we just didnt get married, he said that we should because he wasnt going anywhere and he knew I wasnt so 5 months later we got married. We had a beautiful wedding at my moms house and the preist was there along with 60 or so people.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 3:26 PM on May. 14, 2010

• It was a progression. I loved that he didn't wait three days to call. He somehow brought my favorite flowers without anyone telling him what they were. I guess the big one was that he felt like home. Beyond the really beautiful restaurants and promises to do so many wonderful things, he just felt right, like my favorite jeans.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 3:27 PM on May. 14, 2010

• Cont.. Sorry this is long lol. 2 years after our wedding I gave birth to our first child named Landen D and then a little over 3 years later I gave birth to our daughter Laighla Marie on April 12th of this year. We just celebrated our 5 yr anniv. and look forward to many more.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 3:30 PM on May. 14, 2010

• When I didn't have to ask myself if I was in love.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 3:35 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I knew that there was something different about him the moment I saw him. Then one day we were laying down on the bed of his truck just talking and looking at the stars I just felt a peace, like nothing else in the world mattered. That was when I realized he really is the one.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 3:39 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I had had the urge to say "I love you" without knowing really WHY for a while... then he said it and it was like a floodgate bursting open. There was no going back. I was 16 and it was a month after we "got together" (we met on a book discussion forum online lol). He had never even seen a picture of me. He came to visit me two months later, moved out of his grandfather's house to be with me 3 months after that and I asked him to marry me then. We waited, formalized our engagement shortly after I turned 17, got married the month before I turned 19, and now I'm 28 weeks pregnant with our second child and it's been 4 1/2 years of marriage :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 5:37 PM on May. 14, 2010

• happyWhen he was the first person I thought of or contacted whenever something happened, good or bad... And, it's been that way for 20 years!

jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 6:57 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I knew when I realized that even when I was fighting with him I didn't want to be anywhere else in the world but in his arms - and believe me there were times when he pissed me off to the point where I was ready to punch him in the face but still the thought of that damn evil grin and beautiful green eyes made me smirk. I knew when just merely being in his presence made me feel safe, like nothing could touch me.
    Anonymous