Nail bitters polish?

My daughter is 3 and bites her nails really bad :/
So im going to get the nail polish and see if that works.What kind have you tried?

ryanlynn

Asked by ryanlynn at 3:36 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I don't remember the brand, but it's in the nail polish section/clipper section of walmart and other stores. It works really well. I've been biting my nails since I was so young, my mom even has a picture of me biting them when I was barely walking and I still do. Kill this habit now, it will only get worse and soooooo much harder for her to quit on her own when she's older. I also noticed personally that dipping my finger tips in nail polish remover left a horrible taste on them. I would only do this or the polish if she's not a finger sucker. It also helps to make them a pretty color. Let her pick out a polish color, and paint them, then do a top coat with the anti biting polish. It helps.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:47 PM on May. 14, 2010