Breast milk on baby rash?

I read somewhere people use breast milk for acne and rashes, does it really work? My baby has a rash and dr. said its just a baby rash and not to worry. Would putting breastmilk on it help??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It could. Worth a try. It works on many things.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:50 PM on May. 14, 2010

• Well it couldn't hurt is my thought. I have put it on my daughters excema per doctors orders since she was born and it helped quite a bit. She recently stopped nursing at almost 3 years old so there is no more milk and I am not sure what I am going to do now.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 4:06 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I've used it on diaper rash and it worked very well. it made a significant difference in just a few applications and it was gone in just over a day.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 8:16 PM on May. 14, 2010

• It can. It certainly wouldn't hurt anything. It's got amazing antibiotic properties.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:37 AM on May. 16, 2010