Where did this dream come from ? spooked and worried

I have had this platonic male friend for 30 years, We went to HS together , He has never been married . He dates but has never found the one . Hes been hurt a few times . He suffers from mild depression but never bad. He is having some healh issues as we are both in our 40's getting older again nothing major, I had a horrible very real dream last night that all his friends and family were at his funeral , His mom was showing baby pics very vivid dream , He had commite suicide !!!
I can't tell you how uspset I am and worried , I sent him an e-mail to call me so I can check on him , I really dont plan on sharring this dream with him I just want to besure he is ok . But what the heck does this mean if anything? I a so very depressed today !

chica1965

Asked by chica1965 at 4:00 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• It means you have a vivid imagination. Nothing more than that.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:01 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I dont know what faith you are but ... my response to that as a Christian is ... pray and intercede for him.

I had a dream years ago of a friend commiting suicide.. it was God's way of getting me to pray for her... she told me a week after that dream I had that she was contemplating suicide! I am SO glad I prayed!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 4:05 PM on May. 14, 2010

• Actually I dont I am a very practical person but thanks for your opinion you could be right
    chica1965

Answer by chica1965 at 4:06 PM on May. 14, 2010

• It is a warning and you should reach out to him, and find out what is going on. I would also share the dream with him and ask him if it is true. Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 4:07 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I dont really practice faith but He does he very active in a church
    chica1965

Answer by chica1965 at 4:08 PM on May. 14, 2010

• Wont he think I have lost my mind if I tell him I dreamed this ? Isnt it kind of morbid ?
    chica1965

Answer by chica1965 at 4:10 PM on May. 14, 2010

• It's your subconscious telling you that you would be devastated if anything happened to this guy. Our dreams manifest our fears as well as our hopes. You care about your friend. Nothing scary about that.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 4:11 PM on May. 14, 2010

• "Actually I dont I am a very practical person but thanks for your opinion you could be right "

The more practical the person, the more wild the subconscious. **shrug** I don't think I'd bother telling him.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:12 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I would talk with him first, then maybe mention the dream. It very well could be you tapping into something he is experiencing but hasn't shared with anyone. I've had dreams like this, and they were about true events that happened.
    I believe we all have the ability to tap into the energy of others....and sometimes it's a warning,sometimes it's to check in on our loved ones, etc. Talk with him....it will help you, and you never know how it may help him!!
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 4:13 PM on May. 14, 2010

• well I would be devistated Just the dream was devestating I was bawling my eyes out
    chica1965

Answer by chica1965 at 4:14 PM on May. 14, 2010