What can I do about baby fever?

A lot of my friends have recently been having babies and I've got baby fever so bad! I keep thinking I was another one and I was a son this time! I have 3 daughters and the youngest is 6. Hubby got cut so we can't have anymore and to be honest we can't afford another one. I just don't know what to do about it b/c it's getting really bad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• This is funny, but I think it CAN work.....go adopt a puppy or kitten :)
    Anonymous

• But only adopt a pet if you're willing to make that particular commitment. Otherwise...you'll have to tough it out. Possibly see those friends a little less till you get past it.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:34 PM on May. 14, 2010

• GIve it a good cry. Really. Talk to your DH about your feeling and then talk together about why you made the choice to have no more in the first place. Cry about it if you need to . It will help to get it out. It's hard to have that 'it's done' feeling looming but it's a choice you made together as couple for what I imagine was a good reason!
    Anonymous

• I had my tubes tied 2 years ago. I am waiting for this to happen to me! It hasn't yet thank goodness. I hope you feel better soon!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:05 PM on May. 14, 2010