HAVE YOU COPIED A PROFESSIONAL PICTURE @ WALMART, WALGREENS ECT?

I COULDNT AFFORD TO PURCHASE THE COPYRIGHT RELEASE FORM WHICH WAS 400$..AND I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT I CAN AND CANT DO WITH THE PHOTOS I PURCHASED SUCH AS PUTTING THEM ON FACEBOOK,MAGAZINE ECT.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I've copied professional pictures through Wal Mart online. They mailed them to me no problem at all. In store I couldn't get away with it.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 4:48 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I know you're not supposed to because of the copyright and all that. But I have known a lot of people who have done that at the little kiosk where you do the copying yourself, they print out right there and you just take it to the counter for them to count and charge you for the copies you made.
    Anonymous

• If you have the photos and they are in your possession already, just scan them into your computer if you want them on facebook, or even Cafe Mom. I put JCP photos on facebook and cafemom all the time, and I have no copyright purchase.
    Anonymous

• You can place them on sites like facebook after scanning them yourself with no problems, but you are not supposed to make copies without the copyright. That is why I take my own "professional" pictures at home. I usually go outside to get the best lighting and we have a wonderful flower garden that I use for a background, but inside with side lighting and a sheet draped over something works well too.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 5:09 PM on May. 14, 2010

• Psh, I don't care... I just do it on Walmart.com or Costco.com... Photographers screw you big time for the copyright releases.
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 2:55 AM on May. 15, 2010