maybe I just dont understand....

Ok I seen this posted on another question and seen a poster that made a very good point...no one has replied to it yet and I would like to "repost" the comment in hoping to get answer!

It is about being racist...
She had said that there are "black" groups on here ( Black Mothers, Black Wives) ..and that is fine. But what if their were groups on here called White Mothers, Whites Wives, would that be fine ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:10 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Probably not.

There seems to be a misconception that "white pride" equals "white supremacy".
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 5:13 PM on May. 14, 2010

• Nope. As a matter of fact, there was a similar post to this last year and EVERYTHING got deleted. So, watch your back.
    Anonymous

• I know some people on here who have tried to make "white mommy" groups...they were deleted. And the girl who did it was far from racist...she was married to a black man. I didn't understand that one.
    Anonymous

• It's sad but most people would take that wrong. I feel everyone should be able to have pride in whatever race you are and not have that instantly mean you are racist.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 5:15 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I disagree. I think that there should be NO Pride when it comes to race, cause one isn't better or worse than the other, so what's to be prideful about? Why seperate groups?
    LisaG777

Answer by LisaG777 at 5:20 PM on May. 14, 2010

• No, it's not fine. There were groups like that and they got deleted. White people have to hate themselves, don'tchaknow?
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:24 PM on May. 14, 2010

• HEY! i think you are talking about the comment I made lol.

and of course I do think that it is not right that there are black groups, asian groups, hispanic groups..... but like the other poster said the white ones are deleted ??
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 5:29 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I would post that question to the Cafemom owners..
    Ren_Ren

Answer by Ren_Ren at 6:29 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I agree with the response when anyone white shows pride automatically it is white supremacy. Right away whites would be racist.
    Anonymous