Do you find it humorous that

some people on her seem to just blow stuff out their ass? They really don't know what they are talking about but try to sound so intelligent and cultured but really just come across as ignorant , pompous jerks. I know I find it entertaining just wondering if anybody else does.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It cracks me up when that happens. Bored wives that get ignored by their spouses have nothing better to do than blow some steam off on other mothers who came to CM for a break, not to be belittled by women who think that they're someone special. We're all moms...big whoop. Oh, so you can read? So what? My bad, I didn't realize that you went to college. Then why are you wasting your time here? To prove something to women who don't know you and will forget about you in about 15 minutes? That's intellegent, lol. I agree honey.
    LisaG777

Answer by LisaG777 at 5:25 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I do find it entertaining that one mom on here knows everything about everything and has experienced everything everyone else has. Plus, she's not old, but to know everything and experience everything, she'd have to be! So yeah, this site keeps me giggling.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:22 PM on May. 14, 2010

• Like you perhaps?
    Anonymous

• "It cracks me up when that happens. Bored wives that get ignored by their spouses have nothing better to do than blow some steam off on other mothers who came to CM for a break, not to be belittled by women who think that they're someone special. We're all moms...big whoop. Oh, so you can read? So what? My bad, I didn't realize that you went to college. Then why are you wasting your time here? To prove something to women who don't know you and will forget about you in about 15 minutes? That's intellegent, lol. I agree honey."
    LOL yes thank you! I'm not trying to be rude or anything I honestly find it humorous.I purposefully don't answer questions that I don't have a factual based answer to. I have seen so many moms that do though and it is just funny.
    Anonymous

• Aww, I don't claim to know everything, Anon, but if it appears that way, then whatever.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:12 PM on May. 14, 2010

• "We're all moms...big whoop. Oh, so you can read?"

Can read but can't type! LOL I swear some questions were typed by a 1st grader.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 6:32 PM on May. 14, 2010

• Awww Pnukey. :( I wasn't talking about you. I'm sorry if it seemed like it. :( And BlooBird Love your name for one and I am the same with spelling. The keyboard just gets all scrambled up. lol Or my 1yr old is trying to help me so I say cuz isn't of cause things like that. It's just quicker that way.
    Anonymous