Do you change earrings everyday?

And do you sleep with them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Health

• I don't always wear earrings in my first hole - I only put them in to go out. I always wear these little diamonds in my second hole, though. I also sleep in them. My cartiledge piercing stays in all the time, too, except to be cleaned. That's because it grows up quickly, and I will not have it done a third time.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:16 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I do not change them and do sleep in mine, but I also have multiple ear piercings and they are not the standard size hole (they are larger).
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 5:24 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I only take mine out to shower. I wear the same pair til they're icky or bent

My daughter has pierced ears and I have a cycle schedule. Every 3 weeks I soak them in an earring cleaner solution overnight and give her ears some time to breathe
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:29 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I can't comfortably sleep with earrings in so I take them out at night and in the shower. I only put them in if I am going somewhere...and not just to the grocery store :)
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 5:31 PM on May. 14, 2010

• No and yes.
    I only change them when I am changing styles. I generally will put some in with an outfit and leave them in unless they are dangly until the next time I go out.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 6:41 PM on May. 14, 2010

• No, I have only ever found one pair I like. They are silver hoops and go with everything I own... And no, I don't sleep in them, they are way to big for that...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:42 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I don't wear my earrings every day and take them out every night on the days I do wear them.
    Anonymous