What's is your reason for being on CM?

What makes you log on each day? Or week?
I come to give answers. That's about it. I like the LatteLand game too.
Do you enjoy drama? Whimsy? A good laugh? A shoulder to cry on? Discussing politics?

LisaG777

Asked by LisaG777 at 5:33 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• the questions and groups..
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 5:36 PM on May. 14, 2010

• Yeah, I just pretty much cruise around the Questions, and answer them, or ask questions if I'm in need of some help. But that's about it. Sometimes I'll play Flower Power or Latte Land...other than that...I'm not here making friends...just something to entertain me I guess...I don't go on Myspace, or Facebook...so this is my computer time lol. I've learned a lot on here lol.. hubby gets so annoyed because all day I'm just like, "So today on Cafemom, this one girl was like blah blah blah" or "OMG today on cafemom, I read about this!!!" lol he's like...oh? ok? lol like, do I care? haha
    Anonymous

• this section... boredom

the one group of older women I visit... friendship now...... but that originally out of boredom

Anonymous

• lol me too! Its interesting plus I always have stuff to ask and if I could help someone or give advice that's ok too. Hubby's is like that too I get all excited telling him about what I read to day or just about anything. I've made a few friends even met some close by me. I like it!
    Anonymous

• This has become my cyber home. I've met some fantastic women on here and love this new cyber family. I miss them when I can't get online!

Answer by admckenzie at 6:18 PM on May. 14, 2010

• It keeps me busy when my daughter is doing her homeschool work and at night when I can't sleep. I like the women but don't care for the drama.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 6:27 PM on May. 14, 2010

• Complete and utter BOREDOM! lol
    That and the needs to have some adult conversation...even if it is only on the internet,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:56 PM on May. 14, 2010