All believers in reancarnation!!!!!!

Oh boy do I need some help. I think I have narrowed down a few lives I have lived but trying to find the infro is soooo hard. Can any of you who know how to make yourself find out things tell me how. I believe I have seen myself die 3 times maybe 4 I can't really tell. I need to get some help to find out without sounding crazy!!! Help Mommas!!

delilahsmom1177

Asked by delilahsmom1177 at 5:54 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Check into Dr Brian Weiss's books. He helps you find that info

Answer by admckenzie at 5:58 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I don't think you will find to many answers here.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:39 PM on May. 14, 2010

• its thank you but I am willing to try! Why so negitive?
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 6:42 PM on May. 14, 2010

• Good for you. Weiss's book Many Lives, Many Masters is an interesting one. I had a reading w/ Sylvia Browne who turned me onto her past life hypnotist. The advice I can give from there is to imagine you are going down an elevator, down, down, down and when it stops, it opens to a LONG haulway lined with doors. Walk down the corridor and pick any door. Walk through it. Make a note of how you feel, sights, smells, the way people look/dress, etc. This is a good exercise done in total quiet in a meditative state. Works for me. Or, just in a meditative state you can often reach your subconscious.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:00 PM on May. 14, 2010

• You can do a search for local Pagan groups. Once you find one see if there are members or even a workshop about past life regressions.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 7:01 PM on May. 14, 2010

This is good information, he is a phsyciatrist that does transgression therapy through hipnosis, and has cured a lot of phobias this way.

Answer by older at 7:07 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I would suggest looking for a local person who can help you with past life regression. Look through the Pagan groups here, on Yahoo and Meet Up, I'm sure you'll meet someone who knows what they are doing. I would love to do it, but my DH doesn't want me to drive to the city by myself... So, once I have this baby... I'll get it done! lol

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:49 PM on May. 14, 2010

• If you want to remember then there are a number of things you can try to recall your past lives.
    1. Lucid Dreaming always helps.
    And to help with that there are multiple herbs (drank in teas, or made in/put under pillows).
    Incense burning.
    2. Get a reading for past life regression.
    3. Meditation
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 9:51 PM on May. 14, 2010

• Ah I wish I could remember the tea that will help with dreams. There is one specifically made for that. Sugahmamma is right on with that suggestion. I think Valerian, Mugwort can help too. I have even heard of using decaf green tea to help any herb work better and to help you relax better.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 10:08 PM on May. 14, 2010

• Thank you ladies you have been very helpful. I'll keep it open to say what others have to say as I'm trying these and I'll let you know.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 10:22 PM on May. 14, 2010