Would you go to a resturant if???

you knew that the main cleaner was WINDEX?? My boss seems to think that windex is an all purpose cleaner. We use to clean teh bathrooms and the tables in the dining room. Other than that we have bleach for our counters and dawn for the dishes. I think it's pretty gross!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:00 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It does clean things, doesn't it?

Answer by louise2 at 6:04 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I thought they had standards they had to use for stuff like that? I'm glad I stopped eating out. I ate at one place where they were cleaning while we were eating and they actually sprayed and the spray fell on OUR FOOD!!!! Needless to say I told them what I thought and got a free meal. Yes we stopped eating

Answer by admckenzie at 6:04 PM on May. 14, 2010

• Windex contains ammonia. What's wrong with cleaning with ammonia? I'm cool with it. I use Windex to clean my own tables because it works.
    Anonymous

• i also use windex to clean at home but its just us there eating, i think public places should clean with with more than windex..
    Anonymous

• This reminds me of "My Big Fat Greek Wedding"! At least, I think. The father in the movie thinks Windex is the end-all, be-all and the fiancee ends up using it for something odd. (And, Chris Rock's father thinking Robitussin can be used to cure-all; even a broken leg!) LOL!
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 6:41 PM on May. 14, 2010

• Hey, I forgot to answer: Windex is better than spit or toilet water. No?
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 6:42 PM on May. 14, 2010

• some people are too health/germ conscious. i mean come on!! atleast they are cleaning with windex not some old rag and water. and more u sanitize ureself the more sensitive ure body becomes to germs. my SIL is a neat freak. she would not let anyone feed her kids, ALWAYS sanitizing her hands before even picking them up (i mean we do too but before cooking and eating) and washes their toys everyday with colorox. has disinfecting sprays which she sprays in her house every 5 hours.. i mean she's nuts !! and then whenever her kids are exposed to a wee bit of germs, they get sick immediately !! my kids on the other hand bathe everyday, wash their hands before and after meals, also wash their hands and faces (feet if required) when they come in from outdoors.. i mean thats about it. i dont go overboard with their hygiene.but thankfully they dont get sick. so we should freak out at littlest of things !!!
    Anonymous

• Anon from above.. sorry for the last sentence.. typo error.. i meant to say we should NOT freak out at littlest of things..
    Anonymous

• hmm .. maybe i would. i mean ive seen those hidden camera videos where in 5 or 7 star hotel restaurants the chefs presumably ''forget'' to wash their hands. and mind u most 5 star hotel chefs are not wearing disposable gloves like the do in fast food restaurants. also i saw a video where a waiter got mad at a customer and spit in his food !!!! it was gross :-s
    so i prefer a windex cleaned restaurant than have some waiter spit in my food !! lolz
    cookie269

Answer by cookie269 at 6:59 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I don't think there's anything wrong with them cleaning with Windex as long as they're not doing it while you're eating. The one lady on here said they sprayed that stuff so much, it got on their food! I wouldn't like that at all!
    Anonymous