4wks2d preggers and cramping!! PLZ HELP!!

im about 4wks2d and ive been having this pain on the left side of my lower tummy... i was wondering if any of you ladies have every experienced this and is it typical in early pregnancy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It could be your ligaments being stretched out as you uterus grows. I get those all thought out my pregnancy's.

Anonymous

• yes maam totaly normal i am in my 4th month and still having the pains its most likely your uterus streching!! good luck momma sure things are fine!!
    Mommmy_To_3

Answer by Mommmy_To_3 at 6:12 PM on May. 14, 2010

• Cramping is normal in the first couple of weeks...if you have blood or clots that is def. more of a concern. Good luck to you and Congrats!!!
    MayMommy07

Answer by MayMommy07 at 6:13 PM on May. 14, 2010

• There is a lot of stretching going on in your ligaments from the beginning. Pregnancy is wonderful but it really does a number on your body. If you are worried I'd call the Dr. A miscarriage is always a possibility at that stage.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:37 PM on May. 14, 2010

• google round ligament pain in pregnancy...Thats probubly what it is. I got it. Its the ligaments of your uterus stretching.
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 7:17 PM on May. 14, 2010