What does miscarriage look like?

I was giving my boy a bath and I had to go pee, and I was bleeding weird stuff..with things in it..idk? And I didnt even know that I could be pregnant. I'm freaking out a little bit. But I'm waiting to see if it comes back. My stomach was having these sharp pains earlier but I didnt think anything of it. If it is a miscarriage, I didnt know I was pregnant..again
what should i do? I have an appointment on monday with my baby.

CandieGirl09

Asked by CandieGirl09 at 7:58 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had lots of blood and then a large roundish clot at first (with MANY more to follow). I was 12 weeks along when it happened. Mine went on for over a week b/c I was stubborn and tried to avoid having a D&C. My doc was okay with that until I nearly bled to death. Mine was a "missed miscarriage" which meant my body was using blood to try to force out the materials that were still in there. (Sorry, gross I know!) If it is a large clot and that is unusual for you it may be a miscarriage. Most people pass the materials on their own with no problem, but you will definitely want to see your doctor soon.
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 8:52 PM on May. 14, 2010

• mine was like a huge blood clot..just chunky. i didnt really want to look through it but thats the only way i can describe it.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:03 PM on May. 14, 2010