How many pets do you own? What kind of pets are they?

I have 2 cats, a small dog, a ferret and an aquarium with 7 fish. My kids are 5, 4, and 3. I've been dating this guy for 8 months now and my kids have only recently (in the past month or so) really accepted him as part of the family and they told he and I that as part of the family they think he should buy a bunny - of course this is just clever planning from my devious children (lol) but we've actually given it some serious thought. I was wondering what kind of pets, and how many pets other families own...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have a bunny! They are great pets! We also have 3 dogs, 5 cats, a guinea pig (my bunny's best buddy), a turtle, a bird and two fish.
    newmomma14

Answer by newmomma14 at 8:05 PM on May. 14, 2010

• We had a bunny & a turtle =), it was adorable. gray little guy. but the only thing is that they bite the cage all night like hampsters..i hate it. it annoys me so. but the bunny died before we moved out our place-we still have the lilttle turtle in our tank-an hes accompanied by 2 lil goldfish-4 which he ate.
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 8:19 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I have two Dachshunds. One is a female and her name is Posh. The other is her brother and his name is Thai. I love them both, but they're so spoiled!
    QueenBee319

Answer by QueenBee319 at 8:26 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I have 4...my cat, the DH, the son and the daughter...haha :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:26 PM on May. 14, 2010

• Do my husband and kids count? No?? Then I don't have any...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:26 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I'm use to the cage chewing noise - my ferret gets mad when I don't let him out enough and he'll do it to get my attention. He'll also do it when I put him back in there for biting my toes.
    Anonymous

• We have a dog (Chinese Crested- the hairy kind known as "Powder Puffs"), a stray cat we took in and had fixed, and a chinchilla.
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 8:47 PM on May. 14, 2010

• Great Dane female- Maggie
    Great Dane Male- Loki
    Chow X- Kenai
    Cat- Phoebe
    Columbian red tail boa- Roger
    Ball python- Persephone
    Kathy-PSPR

Answer by Kathy-PSPR at 8:49 PM on May. 14, 2010

• We have a black male dachshund. He is 10 years old. We have a grey girl bunny named for a couple of months now. and a gila monster for like 9 years.
    Anonymous

• We have two guinea pigs (Linney and Frenzy) and a fish (Jaws.)
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 8:57 PM on May. 14, 2010