Jelious

OK my son is 23months and was fully potty trained for about a week and half. Then my brother moved in with me with his wife and two month old son. Now here comes the problem! My son all of a sudden started peeing and pooping in his under wears... What do I do? I pay so much attention to him.. I don't know why he is jealous?

beautiful2257

Asked by beautiful2257 at 8:27 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• try talking to him. tell him he's a big boy and big boys use the potty. tell him that their son is a baby and he doesn't know how to use the potty and only babies use diapers. then try bribing him as well, that works too
    flaggot13

Answer by flaggot13 at 8:29 PM on May. 14, 2010

• be patient, he is jealous obviously. try spending some quality time outside the house with him, special "big boy" stuff that babies who wear diapers cant do. good luck, hang in there.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 8:36 PM on May. 14, 2010

• It may not jealousy. Big changes can make them regress and it is normal. Just start over again it will be OK. But be prepared because when they leave if it is soon or before he really is trained for a while it may happen again.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 8:39 PM on May. 14, 2010