Has anyone ever bought and UNlocked phone off of Ebay?

I have T-mobile and im looking for a new phone.I see that they have unlocked ones.Has anyone had success with unlocked phones?

ryanlynn

Asked by ryanlynn at 8:51 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Shopping

• My husband did. It was some expensive one that didnt come out here yet, it was from Europe. He had it for a very long time and he was with tmobile.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 1:28 PM on May. 15, 2010

• There are a plenty of shops and online services available to get an unlocked phone. But, the cost is too expensive. Sometimes, unlocked phones are not gets unlocked in a proper manner. I have also experienced with an unlocked phone. I have purchased it via online and i inserted my T-mobile sim card with it. But, my phone asked SIM unlock code. I'm surprised ! and called them (where i have bought my unlocked phone) but, they won't give response to my call. After that, I have searched in net and unlock my mobile by using unlock code and i got it from one of the online service provider¬†¬† Wickedunlock.com to unlock my phone properly. Better, you can buy a locked phone and unlock it from the locked network provider or get unlocking service from any of the 3rd party service providers to unlock your mobile.

childchar

Answer by childchar at 1:12 AM on Jun. 19, 2013