whos the daddy?

ok so this is gonna sound rly messed up and thats b/c it is. so around april 8th i had sex with this guy who when we were finished told me he never wanted to see me again.. great guy right? and i had my next period it was light but it was there. then about a week later i had some spotting, some told me it meant i was ovulating.. or thats what could be causing it. 2 weeks after that i met up with an old friend... who became more than friends... and we had sex. yup 2 guys in less than a month! i havent had my period yet its due in a few days but i dont feel like its coming... like im not cramping or anything.. i usually get headaches and such.. but nothing... so whos the daddy? of course i didnt use protection wither time.. and with the 2nd guy it happend more than once on more than one occasion...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I guess we won't know until the baby is born and you do a DNA test but please (not bashing) learn about birth control.Screw as many men as you want but don't let them just be sperm donors who don't want to be a father.
    Anonymous

• I would say the second guy. Seeing as how you did have a period after the first one. Don't stress too much though because that can also cause your period to be late. I hope everything works out for you : )
    Anonymous

• id say the second one. but still get a dna test
    Anonymous

• Who says you're even pregnant? You even said your period isn't due yet. There's just as high a chance you're not pregnant so don't stress it til you know.
    Anonymous

• I you are preg. get an ultrasound. USe that to determine how pregnant you actually are. That should answer your question. I hope it isn't he first loser. Good luck- feel free to hit me up if you want to talk at all.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 12:15 AM on May. 15, 2010

• Don't be posting crap like this LEARN to use birth control. This is messed up BIG time. YOU are really messed up having sex with two guys in least than a month. TAKE a damn pregnancy test and find out and DON"T come crying to us if you are.
    Anonymous

• Wow Anonymous :55! The OP clearly stated this was a messed up situation and came here for help, not for someone to tell her what she already knows! I sure hope you're not one of my personal friends, because this should be the first place someone can turn for help when she has a problem.

OP: I would wait it out until you miss your period. You could do an amniocentesis to get DNA results sooner, the only down fall is both guys will have to participate and they may not like that idea. It's harder than you think you get a guy to take a paternity test. My mother went through it with my father because he didn't believe my little brother was his (and he soon found out he actually is the father). My guess would be the 2nd guy is the father where you said you had a period after the 1st guy. But to be 100% positive I'd do a paternity test. Good luck!
    Anonymous