at 11 months old do you give any drinks aside from formula? juice, if so...what brand? is it watered down? water? any pedialyte, gerber graduate stuff?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• breastmilk! Okay I know that was snarky but I couldn't resist. The only thing I ever gave at 11mo besides nursing was pear juice if my little one was constipated
    Anonymous

• i give my 11month old juice and formula ... and sometimes i'll sneak in a sip of my drink b/c she's at the age where she wants everything i have (but i don't give her a lot). and i give her the little 4oz bottles in the baby section (not watered down). when i introduced her to juice i did half juice and half water until she was okay with it.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 9:21 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I bought the Gerber brand of baby juice and watered it down.
    My youngest is 14 months now and I buy Juicy Juice or Motts for Totts 40 % less sugar and water those down too.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:21 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I would give mine one cup of watered down juice (half juice/half water) per day, and made sure it was 100% fruit juice.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:30 PM on May. 14, 2010

• my son has been drinking water since he was 6 months old. juice is completley unnecessary except for orange juice if he is sick.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:34 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I get the gerber graduates splashers. They have less sugar and I still water it down. If I do not give her some juice everyday, then she has pooping problems. She usually just drinks milk and water and a little bit of juice.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:07 PM on May. 14, 2010

• The Gerber juices are already half water - you're paying extra money for mostly water. I gave mine a couple ounces of Juicy Juice, watered down, some plain water if it was hot out or with their food.
    Anonymous

• I just started giving my 10 month old a couple onces of Juicy Juice with a couple onces of water in his sippy cup once a day, after he eats lunch normally.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on May. 15, 2010

• My son is ten months and he drinks watered down juice or the gredustes splashers water or plain water every day with meals.
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 1:57 AM on May. 15, 2010

• When my son was that age we gave juice as a treat once/week or so, diluted with water. Because we gave it so rarely I bought the individual little 4 oz bottles of Gerber juice, but I don't think it's necessary to buy special "baby juice"

Answer by missanc at 8:00 AM on May. 15, 2010