Do you consider loud mouthed,over opinionted,bully type women to take a bit of feminity out of the identity of women?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You can stand up for yourself and state what you believe in without being rude. You can state your case and stand up for yourself and still be polite and kind. Being hostile does NOT mean you are standing up for yourself. It just means you have a bad attitude. :-)
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 9:54 PM on May. 14, 2010

• Yes, they are insecure women.

Anonymous

• yes.
    Anonymous

• Exactly on point Anon :44...

you ladies are saying insecure because these type of women make you feel insecure.

Anonymous

• No, quite the opposite. I think that "femininity" shouldn't exclude being opinionated or loud, but embrace it if that is how the woman is. I don't like lumping together character traits by gender.
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 9:50 PM on May. 14, 2010

• Loud mouthed women don't make me feel insecure. I feel sorry for them. they have no other way to express themselves other than getting loud,overly opinionated,judgemental, rude, bickerish.All around MAN-LIKE. I am proud to act like a feminine woman.
    Anonymous

• there are all types of femininity. that just happens to be a very out spoken type of it.
    Anonymous

• Not necessarily, but I think that loud mouthed, overly opinionated, bully-type women are classless.

I once ACCIDENTALLY knocked some woman's coat off the back of her chair in a restaurant, and was literally screamed at for it. She was loud mouthed and bully-like. Classy, eh?
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:02 PM on May. 14, 2010

• Only when they scratch their balls in public.
    Anonymous

• lol No!
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 10:25 PM on May. 14, 2010