Best presents to get a 2 yr old?

DD's birthday is coming in 2 weeks and I have no idea what to get her. I got her a bunch of clothes and jami's to get ready for the summer but I want to get her a couple of toys too. Any ideas ladies?

LuvsDanika

Asked by LuvsDanika at 9:39 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My son loved the potato head he got. Also little people things.
    Anonymous

• The toy vacuum cleaner- for some reason my little one- turning 2 in June, loves this toy at the dr's office play area. Also, baby doll stroller and Little People. My hubby got her a t-ball set, but I'm not sure she'll like it much. She's also obsessed with school buses. What does your child talk about most?
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 10:37 PM on May. 14, 2010

• My DD just turned two and she loves Melissa & Doug toys...she has tons of their puzzles and some of their "cooking" sets. I agree with the previous posters too...Mrs.Potato Head and Little People are great!
    Greenesa08

Answer by Greenesa08 at 10:57 PM on May. 14, 2010

• Strider Bike! Its a present that is a lil pricey but will be usable until she is 5... Or older! The best giftmy dd has EVER gotten!
    Look it up, watch the videos. Its a balance bike, it weights like 5lbs.. My 3.5yr old can carry it! Its very small, she even rides it in the house..

We got it & went to the store & got her a bell to add onto it with a matching helmet. She plays with it EVERY DAY.. Its great to get her moving & helps with cordination & balance. I really just cannot say enough about these bikes. I was so scared when we bought it since ive never seen it before.. But now i recommend it for ANYONE with a child under 5yrs or that cannot ride a bike (no training wheels) yet..

My dd is 3.5, she rode her balance bike for 1mo & could balance on a big girl bike. she still prefers her strider though.

MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 1:02 AM on May. 15, 2010