How many of you like to be argumentative just for the sake of arguing and being disagreeable?

If a person pointed to the moon and said, hey it looks yellow tonight.Would you just feel the need to argue that it is really blue?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I hope not. But I wish that when people disgree,they would just say "I disagree and here is why" instead of saying nasty things and insult the poster that they disagree with/ There are some really hostile and rude women posting here. They make me want to just stop coming back to Cafe Mom.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 9:51 PM on May. 14, 2010

• nah... I dont see any reason to start something for the sake of starting something.
    Anonymous

• lol...thanks, I needed that. I was just corrected in another response for my lack of correct wording. Whatever ladies,get over it! You know what I meant, geez
    Anonymous

• Born angry.

Anonymous

• No but Im not scared to say my opinion if i truely disagree.
    Ziggy-Stardust

Answer by Ziggy-Stardust at 9:44 PM on May. 14, 2010

• No! I would say it is slightly chartreuse with amber hues. LOL!! But I have always been that way. When I was a kid my mom would tease that I could argue with a sign post!
    Anonymous

• It's fun.Duh!
    Anonymous

• It is fun! I have been so bored at times that I will argue both sides using the anon button with each response.
    Anonymous

• No I would say... your an idiot. What are you on PA or something, obviously only a formula fed person thinks the moon looks yellow... duh
    Anonymous

• I'm not like that in person at all. But every now and then, if someone is really getting on my nerves here on CM, I'll argue more than necessary. I won't argue something that I don't really mean - I'll just argue more than I need to.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:07 PM on May. 14, 2010