Do you enjoy it when your dh/so/lover fondles your butthole during lovemaking?

I don't.
I go from in the mood to out of the mood the moment his finger edges toward that area.
I feel like saying "dude, by all means...if that is what turns you on, playing with my butthole, then go for it. But really, if your doing it for my sake of pleasure...STOP IT!"
Exit only partner.Exit ONLY. No entrance there pal. Comprehendo? I don't even slightly like it. No, it does NOT feel good. The only reason I may move a little faster it because I'm trying to manuever your damn finger out that area without killing th emood here. "

LOL
For real.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I was completely grossed out by this for so long, but I'm one of those people who tends to be fascinated by the things that disgust me so obviously I had to try it. Still totally disgusting but it feels pretty damn good. We've never needed lube, but the first couple of times, I certainly was not sober. It really turns on hubs, which I find way more amusing than I probably should.

as for the actual post, if you're not into it, tell him or he's not gonna stop. You've gotten some good suggestions already for just moving his hand to somewhere more play-friendly and hamming it up so he knows he's not in trouble and maybe bringing it up on a day when sex is not on the menu. :)
    flitpixie

Answer by flitpixie at 1:15 AM on May. 15, 2010

• He never goes there. But if I'm alone and I slip the tip on my pinkie in instant O's!!!!
    Anonymous

• I actually quite enjoy it and have had lots of orgasms that way.
    Anonymous

• I always get excited when he goes near. He never has messed with it, and I'm too shy to ask for it.
    Anonymous

• Me likey a lot!! He fingers it and licks it and loves it!! I like anal
    Anonymous

• Yeah I like it.
    Anonymous

• i like it.
    Anonymous

• Oh my gawwwwwwwwd. ewwwwwwww. Give me a break.
    Anonymous

• i guess i will be the brave one and post my answer with my identity revealed...I LOVE IT!!! if you don't like it, you need to let him know. but don't do it all loud and mean...that will bruise the fragile male ego, lol. talk to him about it when you are both calm and not directly after sex or during a fight. if he does it during intercourse before you get the chance or courage to talk to him, then gently redirect him to a place you DO like being touched and really get into it so he knows he is doing something that really pleases you. that will probably turn him on and make him forget all about the danger zone.
    june_kitten

Answer by june_kitten at 10:04 PM on May. 14, 2010

• Well, I'll be the brave one, here.

Yes, I do.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:04 PM on May. 14, 2010