Help me plan our first disney trip!

So I have to daughters- one who is four and the other who is twelve. So I'm trying to do my best to plan well for everyone. I think we've picked our hotel as the All-Star Sports themed one. And plan to do the all inclusive trip that comes with meals. But I was just trying to figure out where the best place is to purchase it from. Is it better to go through the disney website, a travel planner, or maybe another website online? This is our first trip and I'm just trying to get the best deal...like everyone! Give me all your helpful advice please! Thanks.

aklebeyers

Asked by aklebeyers at 10:00 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Travel

• The best plan is don't have a plan. If you make a list of things you really want to do you will never get it all done. Just go and enjoy it.
    Anonymous

• Leave the kids at home; you will have a much better time
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on May. 15, 2010

• Right now if you go through Disney they have some really good deals going on, like getting the meal plan free. We went in March and had a blast, just make sure your flexible in your schedule, and don't try to do to much all at once. There is a great Disney group on here so you might want to just check that out. My kids are 5, 3 and almost a year. We had a wonderful time, one thing to remember that even with the meal plan Disney is expensive. Have fun!
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 11:37 AM on May. 15, 2010

• We went last year and used the Disney website. We chose a neighborhood hotel without meal plans because their were no great meal plan deals at the time. My kids were 4, 9 &11 and we just went with what everyone wanted at the time. Everyone had a blast. After 3 days we were all ready to move on to the next part of our adventure.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 6:02 PM on May. 15, 2010