I had the best time in here today, and here we go again with the negative stuff, is this normal?

I want to thank all the ladies from today b/c I had a wonderful time in here. I work full time and was off today and hung out in here for awhile. There was no bashing, there was no put downs. I came back on tonight, and its starting up again. The friction is fun huh? This is where I visit at night, and now I know there is another side to cm and the daytime community is awesome!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• the difference really is day and night
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:04 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I think it goes in cycles. Sometimes days has a lot of drama and sometimes nights. Some days are just more fun than others.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 10:07 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I think the night mamas are better then the day mamas Most of them are very judgmental. Thats why I tick to coming on here at night
    Anonymous

• They're all on drugs...or booze. Whatever.
    Anonymous

• Who knows why people bash maybe they have a crappy day and wants everyone else to feel crappy too. misery loves company. so the women who vbash on here are most likely unsatified with there own lives.
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 11:46 PM on May. 14, 2010