When your child loses a tooth, do you keep it?

Where do you put them if you do keep them?

What do you do with them if you don't keep them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• They are so cute I didn't want to throw them away but I suppose I should.
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 11:45 PM on May. 14, 2010

• Yes I have them in a little jewel box. I'm getting pretty many I should throw them away.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 11:03 PM on May. 14, 2010

• Well I have only had 1 to lose teeth and she has lost 2.... although 2 more are about to come out. But for now they are in a ziplock bag in a drawer in her closet. IDK what I will do when all 3 start losing teeth.
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 11:04 PM on May. 14, 2010

• Yes....but I have NO idea what to do w/ them...they just kindda lay there in their box....no use whatsoever....LOL!!!!!!!!
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 11:05 PM on May. 14, 2010

• of course...right now they are all in a baggie..I am not sure what I may do with them!
    Anonymous

• I keep them in old prescription bottles. I put the child's name on them with permanent marker (after removing the label) so I know whose is whose. Not sure why, but I just don't feel like I can throw them away.
    kraziandkoul

Answer by kraziandkoul at 12:24 AM on May. 15, 2010

• When it's one or two it's cute. But when you see a bunch in a baggie it's a little gross! LOL
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 12:31 AM on May. 15, 2010

• The first teeth I lost I knocked out on the playground so my mom kept all my teeth in the box they gave me at the dentist when they knocked the first two out. It was kind of cool collecting them (I'm too curious for the tooth fairy gig to have worked), a little weird when she gave them to me when my son was born, and time for them to be thrown out when little got tall enough to find them and stack them up on the dining table.

Don;t know if I'll be able to throw his out though. I'll probably just keep them in a baggie in his memory box.
    flitpixie

Answer by flitpixie at 1:19 AM on May. 15, 2010

• I have a bank shaped like a large tooth on a pillow and it holds all the teeth in order of when they fell out. So yes, I keep all the teeth.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:23 AM on May. 15, 2010

• My kids haven't lost any teeth yet but I intend to keep them - in a little jewelry box.
    momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 1:55 AM on May. 15, 2010