HELP I'M NOT SURE IF I'M IN FULL ON LABOR

so I lost my mucus plug and now have a brownish orangish discharge I feel sick have vomited 2x and I feel like CRAP I'm over it my contractions are varying anywhere from 1-7 minutes and I just want it to be over any advice??????????? PLEASE HELP I DON'T FEEL GOOD

lovemynutterbut

Asked by lovemynutterbut at 11:14 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i would go to the hospital if you are feeling sick and actually vomiting. you can labor at home if everything is okay. better safe than sorry, though. good luck!
    june_kitten

Answer by june_kitten at 11:17 PM on May. 14, 2010

• go to the hospital! vomiting is a bad sign. do you have a fever? water broke? if your water breaks you have to go or infection can start. GO GO GO!!
    flaggot13

Answer by flaggot13 at 11:18 PM on May. 14, 2010

• Because you're throwing up AND spotting, I'd go.
    Spotting is how my labor started.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 11:21 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I agree, you need a doctor to look at you.
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 11:22 PM on May. 14, 2010

• The brownish orangish discharge may aslo be part of your mucus plug. It can come out either in bits of stringy mucus, all at once, or a bit of both. And its completely normal for it to be blood tinted mucus. It sounds like your in early labor since your contractions are stil irregular. But I would go to the hospital since vomiting is a bad sign. Its better to be safe then sorry if something was wrong.
    Anonymous

• GO TO THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW. We can't help you, Your the one that is feeling like shit, WE ARE NOT DOCTORS.

Safer the sorry. I lost my mucus plug and with in 8 hours I had my DD.
    Congrats on the baby you will be holding sooner then you may think. GEt in the car and go right now.
    Anonymous

• SO I CALLED MY DOCTOR AND AM WAITING FOR A CALL BACK I'LL LET YOU LADIES KNOW THANK YOU fOr YouR ADVICE
    lovemynutterbut

Answer by lovemynutterbut at 11:43 PM on May. 14, 2010

• "if your water breaks you have to go or infection can start."

This is not true. Infection would only happen if someone would check her for dilation.
    cristinaberger

Answer by cristinaberger at 1:16 AM on May. 15, 2010

• When are you due, lovemy?
    Water breaking and vomiting are not necessarily bad or emergent situations.
    BUT a woman should have a established the "plan" with her care provider, or should at least keep in contact as things change.
    If you are near your due date you might be having signs of early labor. These things might be normal...
    Let us know how the call goes.
    :-)
    Best wishes!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 3:37 PM on May. 15, 2010

• Call your doctor!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 8:43 PM on May. 15, 2010