Gay marriages... will save the economy? Funny!

i totally disagree with the video... but its pretty funny! http://www.youtube.com/user/FunnyorDie#p/u/5/B_hyT7_Bx9o

missbreezy214

Asked by missbreezy214 at 11:20 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• In religion b/c of "jesus" in the video... :)
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 11:21 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I dont think it will save the economy but I think gays should be able to marry
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:23 PM on May. 14, 2010

• May not save it but it would sure help it out a bit.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 11:29 PM on May. 14, 2010

• It's better than saying gays should be BLAMED for the economy.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 9:11 AM on May. 15, 2010

• Hey, weddings cost thousands of dollars... And by allowing gay marriage there would be a huge surge in weddings over the next 1-5 years to allow for all the gays that have been waiting. So, in a way, yes, it could help the economy. When I was training as a Bridal Consultant the average wedding cost was between $10K and $15K in the US, plus honeymoon... Yeah, I think a few thousand extra weddings could help. But it would be temporary... The numbers really don't lie though... There would be a great addition of money in to the funnel - how is that not good for the economy?

Economy or no... It should be legal regardless. Everyone has should have equal rights, no matter who they love.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:12 PM on May. 15, 2010

• Yea well you could could also get thousands of extra weddings froma ll the heterosexual couples that are living together and not getting married. Hmmmmm?
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 2:54 PM on May. 15, 2010

• Anything gay people spend money on helps the economy. Anytime ANYONE spends money it helps the economy. So if gay people can get married, divorced, and all other things that cost money but are denied to them, will be helping the economy.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 4:33 PM on May. 15, 2010

• miss...those people do not want to get married obviously or they would be. These gay couples want to have the money to and should be able to get married. Who are you to tell me I should not get married? Hmmm?????
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 10:02 PM on May. 15, 2010

• I dont agree with gay marriage. You can still have your ceremony. I'm ok with the rights... something like a "civil union" or something that gives you the same tax breaks, etc. Nothing is stopping you from spending the money on a ceremony.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 11:10 PM on May. 15, 2010

• Why can't they legally get married? Why in the world really and do not give me anything with religon!!!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 11:18 PM on May. 15, 2010