need help with my cat!!!

My one year old cat pees all over the place. We have been to the vet and have tried to re-litter train her. ANy advice on how to help her stop peeing all over our house? Thank you.

bloomsr

Asked by bloomsr at 11:23 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Pets

• You should try using a Feliway plug in. Its an all natural pheromone that is released in the air to cause a calming effect. Its only effects the cat. You can pick them up at Petsmarts, PetCo you have to ask for them they are a high theft item.
    Your cat maybe mad and she is or he is taking out on you by peeing in the house. Anything new like people coming over, moving your furniture around just small things can make a cat mad.
    BTW I am a vet tech.
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 11:35 PM on May. 14, 2010

• Is kitty fixed? Our cat did this the first year too, once we got him fixed it stopped. If you recently got kitty fixed it takes about a month or so to stop the behavior. The cat is actually spraying their territory, like a dog sprays every tree it sees
    Anonymous

• Xena (the cat) has been fixed for 5 months.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 11:38 PM on May. 14, 2010

• How long has she been peeing all over? There could be issues. My cat started to pee all over the place and we found out he had an UTI. My friend's cat had crystals in her bladder. I'd do a vet appointment to see if there is a health problem going on.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 1:17 AM on May. 15, 2010

• I would say get Felaway (SP) also...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on May. 20, 2010