how many pets do you have?

I have a cat and a dog, were thinking of getting another dog..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Pets

• we have one medium dog. i want another dog but we dont have the room for it right now.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:52 PM on May. 14, 2010

• we dont have any. we live in a one bedroom apt anyway. i did have a cat named winter, she was like my best friend, i loved her so much.. i got her while i was going to school in FL, all my family lived in NY - i used to take her on plane trips with me, road trips, she was all i had in FL.. i just really loved her so much, once i moved home from NY, she became an outside cat - and one day she never came home. a friend said they saw her dead on the side of the road. :( i still have pictures of her up, and cry all the time. i dont think any cat will ever be able to fill her shoes ... i tried once, didnt work. i grew up with dogs, and used to love them - but as i get older, i start to hate it when i go to someones house & there dogs jump on me, and lick me, and smell my crotch, & theres dog hair everywhere and i sit down and it gets all over my clothes. idk if i can deal with that. maybe a seperate rm for the dog.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:55 PM on May. 14, 2010

• bcuz i definatly do want my kids to grow up with a pet.
    PURPULbutterfly

• 4 dogs...i started out with 2 but then when i moved to my MIL's, one likes us so much, i dont think he's staying when we move and i kept a baby pup of my female chiuaua.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:01 AM on May. 15, 2010

• none but I like small dogs.. cats kinda freak me out because they step in their own poo and then jump up on the table where you eat.. ew. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on May. 15, 2010

• 1 dog......2 cats
    Kathy7_20

Answer by Kathy7_20 at 12:17 AM on May. 15, 2010

• We have 2 indoor labs who sleep in bed with us, 4 hounds that are outside (but still get alot of attention) and 3 cats that are indoor/outdoor cats
    staciaw

Answer by staciaw at 12:59 AM on May. 15, 2010

• Too many lol. 3 dogs a lab mix, a basset hound, and a chihuahua/hairless mix, then there are the 6 cats 4 indoors 2 outdoors. We started out with two kittens and had an appt to get them fixed and well there was a whoops so now i have mom, dad and their babies who will be a year old soon lol. Its crazy and chaotic at times but we love them all and my kids have learned how to take care of them. Despite what you would think we have very little animalhair around the house, I am always sort of shocked when I visit people with one or two pets and there is hair everywhere. It has been great for my kids but it takes patience LOTS of patience to manage 9 animals and 3 kids.

3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:01 AM on May. 15, 2010

• 3 dogs 6 cats plus 4 foster kittens
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 5:43 AM on May. 15, 2010

• 3 dogs, a cat, and 2 snakes.
    Kathy-PSPR

Answer by Kathy-PSPR at 6:24 AM on May. 15, 2010