Does anyone have a BlackBerry Tour or curve?

If you do have one please share your experiences with it.

ddsunshine

Asked by ddsunshine at 11:55 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have a curve and really like it. It's not my personal cell; it's my work phone but I have no issues with it.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 12:01 AM on May. 15, 2010

• I just ordered the Tour and I can't wait to use it. I havent heard anything bad yet. Which is an awesome thing!!
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 12:03 AM on May. 15, 2010

• I have the curve and love it. So far no bad experiences. I still sometimes have a hard time changing settings and things like that cause it's more complicated to me than a regular cell.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on May. 15, 2010

• I have a curve. It has been ok. I don't like the short battery life, but I just keep it plugged in every time I'm in the car and turned off at home. It is very nice to be able to check emails at times. I have checked the weather for my guys on a scouting trip when a storm was coming.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:05 AM on May. 15, 2010

• I have a curve and really like it as well. I love the keyboard and just the way the menu and everything is set up. I rarely bother using the internet on it bcuz its pretty slow (well it is on mine anyway) and i dont care for the camra on it either (the pics come out crapy often) But I love texting on it! And you can get tons of different apps for it. I love it regardless of the internet and camra.
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 12:11 AM on May. 15, 2010

• Love my curve. It lets me have my "computer" ANYWHERE. My favorite is downloading radio to it and listening when I would work out. or in the er and bored and watch videos :-)
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 12:31 AM on May. 15, 2010

• I want the Tour, but not until they fix the rollerball issue.
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 3:00 AM on May. 15, 2010

• I LOVE my curve!
    fallnangel3

Answer by fallnangel3 at 6:38 AM on May. 15, 2010

• i have a curve and i love it. its my best friend
    newmommyjazz

Answer by newmommyjazz at 8:24 AM on May. 15, 2010

• I HATE my curve. I liked it at first, but it got old really quickly. It freezes all the time, I have difficulty sending picture messages and I can't access the net half the time. I told my hubby that I want a Droid.
    MaxNMakennasMom

Answer by MaxNMakennasMom at 9:32 AM on May. 15, 2010