I just read on Pinworms =/

I was told growing up if your rectum tickles it means you have worms. I stumb led upon a question in the school aged kids question area. And well i had to google them. Now the thing is my rectum has tickled. Not everyday. Every once in a while. Dooes that mean i have them? Ive seen my DD scratch her rectum [make her wash her hands of course] does that mean she has them? Could my rectum tickle for any other reason?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on May. 15, 2010 in Health

• I dont know if you have this or not, but if you are concerned go to your dr and get test kits for you and dd to turn back into dr for diagnosis
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on May. 15, 2010

• if you are concerned, go to a health food store, or gnc, or even online @renewlife.com and pick up a parasite cleanse. they also make one for kids. all natural and safe. you can start taking a probiotic and that will help good bacteria grow and crowd out the bad stuff. it is estimated that by the year 2025 over half of the world's population will be infested with some type of parasite. you are really at risk if you have pets indoors, or outdoors and you walk barefoot. eating fast food, processed food, undercooked meat also cause parasites. symptoms of parasites include bloating, gas, constant hunger, sugar and starch cravings, diarrhea, headaches, nausea, fatigue, anal itching, itching around the soles of feet, constipation, indigestion. parasites are often misdiagnosed as ibs. it can't hurt to do the parasite cleanse and take probiotics. you will have the peace of mind, and a healthier digestive tract and immune system.
    june_kitten

Answer by june_kitten at 12:39 AM on May. 15, 2010

• I do not have insurance or anything of the sort. its going to be really hard for me. i suppose the least i could do is take DD.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on May. 15, 2010

• i itch all day and she itches too. thanks i will have to look into that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on May. 15, 2010

• If you go into your child's room at night and look at her bum with a flashlight, if she has worms, you will see them. For the doctor, they will have you take a piece of scotch tape and quickly pick up across her butthole. It will pick up eggs or worms that they can see under the microscope. Treatment for pinworms is available over the counter. Purchase it for the whole family. Everyone needs to be treated at once.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on May. 15, 2010

• Pin worms are white and can be seen when you Shit .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:41 AM on May. 15, 2010

• She rarely scratches her bum. Esp not at night. There are no worms in her stool. I read on the stuff at renewlife. Will i be able to find anything under $30?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on May. 15, 2010