shooting pains VERY early in pregnancy

i keep getting these shooting pains in my vagina..im not sure if that is normal
i have the feeling that i am pregnant but its too early to test..
has anyone had this happen early in pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on May. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• is this the first?

my first pregnancy i was not expecting and had alot of shooting pains and cramps...took pain killers for it actually...didn't occur to me that I was pregnant! So a few weeks later took a test and I was pregnant....I was then told that the first pregnancy is painful because the uterus i s doing something it has never done before...which is stretch out and make room for another life...think about it...your uterus has to expand into the size of a watermelon...and that expasion will have some pain to it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on May. 15, 2010

• Would be my second and im experiencing similar things as i did with my first but dont quite remember these pains so early on..Id only be 3 weeks..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on May. 15, 2010

• how far apart are your babies?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on May. 15, 2010

• my first is 9 months
    im trying to find a logical reason for this other than pregnancy but this all just started and i havent experienced it since my first..I have a few symptoms going on
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on May. 15, 2010