Bronchitis?

I should know this by now and I probably should see a doctor, which I will go to urgent care tomorrow if I don't feel better.

I've had a cold (I think it's been a cold) and following the cold, I've got this nasty cough. I can't sleep, I can't lay down, I pretty much can't do anything and when I start coughing, I can't stop. My head feels like it's been smashed up against the wall a million times and my neck and throat are throbbing. TMI but I keep coughing up thick green phleym and now it has some blood in it. Not a serious amount of blood but it's there and it's bright red.
I get this cough following every cold or sinus infection I get and it lasts for 2-4 weeks but I've never found it in me to take it to the doctor to see what is going on.

Does this sound like bronchitis?

Marix3

Asked by Marix3 at 1:43 AM on May. 15, 2010 in Health

• not sure. it definately sounds like you need to see a doctor. coughing blood is NEVER good. its very serious. you need to go right away
    sstokes86

Answer by sstokes86 at 2:11 AM on May. 15, 2010

• You could have pneumonia,hurry and get checked you need some medicines NOW.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 11:51 AM on May. 15, 2010

• I went in today and they gave me antibiotics for bronchitis and possible pneumonia. Hoping to feel better in a few days!

Thank you both=]
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 6:41 PM on May. 15, 2010