has anyone tried an epilator?

i bought a panasonic wet/dry epilator a few weeks ago after seeing my SIL use hers. i felt her legs and they were soooo smooth and she said the hair doesnt grown back for a week at most. i used mine, and it didnt get all my hair. i dont know if its cus its all not the same length. but i used it till i didnt feel anymore pulling and i could still feel some short rough ones. ive used it several times in 2 weeks. im wondering if this was a bad buy for me since it was 45$. maybe i just need to let the leg hair grow for a while and try again to get it all in one shot. anyone used one before and got good results? or the same as me

sstokes86

Asked by sstokes86 at 2:17 AM on May. 15, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Yeah,you have to let it get a weeks worth of growth(if not more) before it can grab the hairs. good luck,those suckers hurt! It rips the hair out by the root!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:20 PM on May. 15, 2010

• yea, it hurt like a bitch the first time, but i been using it alot and im used to it now. i thought about waiting a while. now i will for sure. thanks!
    sstokes86

Answer by sstokes86 at 9:06 PM on May. 15, 2010