Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where (other than online) can I buy a souvenir spoon display case?

I inhereted some of my Nana's spoon collection and when I went to hang her display case the bottom dropped out and the glass sheet broke. I need a new one and I don't know where I can find one.


Asked by jenmerk at 2:19 AM on May. 15, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

Level 9 (327 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (6)
  • Michael's, Hobby Lobby, Thrift Stores.

    Answer by twinsplus2more at 5:10 PM on May. 16, 2010

  • check out thrift shops. ive seen them at a few in my area

    Answer by sstokes86 at 2:23 AM on May. 15, 2010

  • Micheal's maybe?A thrift store or garage sale? Maybe post a WANTED ad on Good Luck

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on May. 15, 2010

  • CraigsList, Freecycle, Hobby Lobby, JoAnn, secondhand stores, thrift stores...
    Is there any way you can fix it? Like maybe buy new glass from a glass company & nail or glue the bottom back in place?

    Answer by emslala at 3:31 AM on May. 15, 2010

  • I use to have two of them that I found at thrift stores also.

    Answer by daisy521 at 5:09 AM on May. 15, 2010

  • Try a craft store or any place that sells frames.

    Answer by BlooBird at 7:24 AM on May. 15, 2010