Who else is not having a great day?

I'm just pissed off at everything lately. I haven't started my period and it's waaaay past due. Arggg..I just want to run into the bedroom and close the door on myself...Anyone else feel this way?

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 2:41 AM on May. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hormones suck =( It's like you're at the mercy of your fkd up emotions all the livelong day and there's not a damn thing you can do about it~!#% Eat some chocolate, it works for me;) Hang in there Mama, this too shall pass! ♥
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 2:53 AM on May. 15, 2010

• I am a little stressed. I have clinicals and finals. Need to loosen up. If my posts are a little out there tonight, I've had a drink and my inhibitions are out the door..lol
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 2:57 AM on May. 15, 2010

• Well I found an email to my dh from another woman tonight and I'm really hurt. It's one of those emails a wife doesn't want to find. I'm trying to keep it off my mind but can't. I forwarded to my email then wrote a message on it and sent it to him AND her so the fits fixena hit the shan.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 2:57 AM on May. 15, 2010

• I'm soooo sorry lubmygrlz...:-(
    I'm sure that hurts. You want me to come after him with you? Trust me, I'm not the person to mess with lol.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 3:00 AM on May. 15, 2010

• Thanks you made me smile believe it or not it's not the first one. I've been finding them for 3 years now, and it seems to always be around our anniversery (10 year on 5/27)
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 3:03 AM on May. 15, 2010

• I'm soooo sorry. :-( I hope that made you smile...
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 3:09 AM on May. 15, 2010

• luvmygrlz my heart hurts for you-I know how it is to be cyber-cheated--and more than once... hurts SO bad!! Just remember--YOU are the REAL DEAL.. i wouldn't give him the choice I MADE THE CHOICE. I packed his bags and boxes and put them in his truck. Some other women will tell you to stay-- and let hm play yo-yo. You won't hear that from me--and yeah, P'll join the a$$whippin team too--just say when & where, LOL XD!!!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 3:15 AM on May. 15, 2010

• Considering its 5am and I can't get to sleep I can imagine how the rest of my day is going to be. Especially when I have to be "up" in 2 hours because I'm meating my Grandparents for breakfast at 8am. Uh yah fun fun
    Apple_Pie2010

Answer by Apple_Pie2010 at 6:01 AM on May. 15, 2010

• Well if it makes u feel any better, I fell on my head (on stage) cut my finger to the pt I need stiches and lost my keys.... UGh but I just gotta be thankful for what I have
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:31 AM on May. 15, 2010

• lol I'm such a dork
    June_Mama09