Real Louis Vuitton Purse?

So my Mom stopped a garage sale yesterday in a rich neighborhood and found a very nice Louis Vuitton purse for sale. It still had the plastic wrap on the straps an a tag on it. I googled the purse and saw the same tag on authentic purses. The only thing that is making me question the purse is the interior. It's a swade leather that is tan. I've only seen red interior on Louis Vuitton purses. If it wasn't for that I'd be 100% sure it's real.
What do you think?

Update: I saw saw tan interior on a black multicolore monogram purse.....but mine is the white multicolore monogram and those have red interior. hmmm.....

NatesMommy118

Asked by NatesMommy118 at 6:15 AM on May. 15, 2010 in Shopping

• I think there a Louis Vuitton forum and you can ask them there. You can even post a pic of the purse so others can see it.

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/

I think thats the one i used before. Google "louis vuitton forum" to see the others.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 1:27 PM on May. 15, 2010

• Thank you!!! =)
    NatesMommy118

Answer by NatesMommy118 at 6:40 AM on May. 16, 2010

• Is there a serial number tag in there? If not then no. Google if there is because you need to be sure the tag is authentic.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 1:41 PM on May. 17, 2010

• The real purse would not have stuff around the straps.
    Anonymous

• it should have a serial number! but i highly doubt its real because LV doesnt use plastic to wrap the straps thats always the first sign of a fake purse!!
    Anonymous