Could I possibly be pregnant?!

Well, I sort of have a irregular period cycle. I usually get them 19-23 of every month. & I've had sex more than 7 times this month. No protection. & Yes, he did cumm in me. Were actually trying to make a baby. Last month, was a failure. But this month- Hoping mission completes. Anyway, on the 8th of this month. I noticed some kind of brownish lookin blood on my underwear. But it was veryyy little. Made me think because, I never do spot. And I been gettin on and off cramps in my lower abdomen. Some times on the left side. and sometimes on the right. I been feelin light headed every now and then. And now i been feelin sick for no apparant reason. What should I do? Am i pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:15 AM on May. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Anytime you have sex, you could be pregnant. You could take a test and see but I'd recommend waiting until your missed period.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on May. 15, 2010

• Piss on the danm keyboard and then we can tell you, GO take a danm pregnancy test and quit asking stuid questions like this
    Anonymous

• Only way to tell is take a pregnancy test.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 8:42 PM on May. 15, 2010