sooo,am i preggos?

Well, I sort of have a irregular period cycle. I usually get them 19-23 of every month. & I've had sex more than 7 times this month. No protection. & Yes, he did cumm in me. Were actually trying to make a baby. Last month, was a failure. But this month- Hoping mission completes. Anyway, on the 8th of this month. I noticed some kind of brownish lookin blood on my underwear. But it was veryyy little. Made me think because, I never do spot. And I been gettin on and off cramps in my lower abdomen. Some times on the left side. and sometimes on the right. I been feelin light headed every now and then. And now i been feelin sick for no apparant reason. What should I do? Am i pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 AM on May. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I just checked my Magic 8 Ball and it says "Ask again later"
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 7:58 AM on May. 15, 2010

• @lexie.. totally uncalled for.

But seriously I don't understand posts like these and I have seen SO many of them lately. None of us could tell you whether you are pregnant or not. You need to take a test or go see a doctor.

P.S- The discharge is normal in alot of women, and can often be a sign of ovulation
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:59 AM on May. 15, 2010

• ^^ sorry it didnt let me finish.. anyways the discharge could be a sign of ovulation or old period blood working it's way out of your body. Good luck to you
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 9:00 AM on May. 15, 2010

• I agree I didn't even read the post , the magic 8 ball thing caught my eye so i had to read the responses, I have been seeing too many of these lately. Take a test, if you still don't have a period after over a week of being late take another. Still no periods and no positive go see a doctor.

mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 9:08 AM on May. 15, 2010

• I learned that if you pee on your keyboard, you will find out if you are, or not. BUT you have to make sure you hit the space bar.
    Tatumsmommy0123

Answer by Tatumsmommy0123 at 11:27 PM on May. 15, 2010

• 1. We are not doctors. Go take a pregnancy test.
    2. Learn spelling and grammar.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on May. 16, 2010

• Hun dont listen to these rude ppl. This website isnt suppose to have bashing but sadly we have ignorant people on this site. I understand what your asking. But as some said, we are not a doctor so we cant tell you if you are for sure.. However we can tell you that some of the signs you are having can be caused by pregnancy. Also they can mean other things. So i say you should go and get a pregnancy test and test it out. If you get a positive go to the dr to confirm it. And congrats. If you get a negative test back in about 1 week if you dont get a period again. If you still dont get a period and no positive go to the dr and check it out. Wish you luck hun !!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:11 AM on May. 16, 2010