When is the best time to try & get pregnent??

My husband & I are wanting to try for children so when would be the best time to try & conceive?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 AM on May. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• That's not really something any of us on CM can answer for you as we don't know your lifestyle or situation. I think that as long as you both want it, and you are comfortable in the money department, then your good to go! If you find yourself running extremely low on money before the next payday comes around, then you may want to hold off. Because that little bit of money you do have left each month will be going to diapers, wipes, food, basic baby care needs.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:52 AM on May. 15, 2010

• i think your trying to fine out when is the best time during the year to get preg i know i got preg in the winter and im having a mid summer baby im due July and i love it i love that im going to have my little girl in the summer but this is my first and i cant really say i had a bad preg the only think i hate is the morning sickness and hot flashes but its all wroth it
    Anonymous

• Certainly not before you learn how to spell pregnant right.
    Anonymous

• LOL I'm sorry, but I have to agree with ANON 7:40.
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 12:05 AM on May. 16, 2010

• Im sorry I spelled pregnant wrong but I was in a rush before work & can't believe you would be so hostile about a spelling mistake. As for our situation, yes we are comfortable for money, I work in a school, my husband is a mechanic, we have our own home & have been married for 3years but my question was really about when is the best time in your cycle to get pregnant - just before you period starts, just after it ends??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on May. 18, 2010

• You can visit www.babycenter.com and put in your last first day of your cycle and how many days your cycle last and it will gave you a range of days that you should ovulate. Most women typically ovulate 14 days after there first day of there period. Good Luck!
    AProsser

Answer by AProsser at 6:27 AM on May. 20, 2010