I'm so nauseated :(

I'm a mommy of four and pregnant with twins and with my previous pregnancies I never got morning sickness but I've been sick since pretty much day one with this pregnancy (I'm 11 weeks) what can I do at home to help with the nausea?? I can't eat anything or even think about eating anything without puking or feeling horrible.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on May. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The only classic thing I have heard and used in the past is saltine crackers. These helped me a little bit with my nausea, but it never completely went away either. I'm sorry your feeling so crabby =(
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:16 AM on May. 15, 2010

• PS.. Also congrats on having twins!! I have always thought that would be such an amazing experience ;)
    Ctink8189

• My sister is pregnant now for the first time and the things that are helping her with the nauseating feeling is actually eating. But not during peak nausious times. You have older children though too so I don't know how this might work for you but she sleeps late every day. She sleeps through the sick feeling and wakes up hungry. Has something to eat and then she's much better for the rest of the day. I hope you are able to figure out what works for you, best of luck and congrats!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 10:35 AM on May. 15, 2010

• Saltines, chocolate or peppermint are the only things I know of

Answer by admckenzie at 11:16 AM on May. 15, 2010

• The smell of grapefruit really helped me. Cut open one and start smelling, or find another scent that helps. I know a lot of people used lemon or anise to combat nausea. Good luck!
    SMH2010

Answer by SMH2010 at 12:15 PM on May. 15, 2010