what have u done to make extra money?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on May. 15, 2010 in Money & Work

• I watch a child or two in my home from time to time to make extra cash.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on May. 15, 2010

• selling my body, drug sex rock n' roll.. lol no i am joking I sew and make southwestern wear for women and children, rodeo, horseboarding, babysitting and coaching
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 11:36 AM on May. 15, 2010

• i used to sell on ebay. i did it for many years but stopped recently - not worth the hassle anymore for me.

i now represent a nutritional cleansing company. i wasn't planning to do this but i started using the products and loved them. i told a few friends and it morphed into an income earning opportunity.

http://www.simplecleansing.com
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 12:18 PM on May. 15, 2010

• I'm a Beachbody coach. I've just about paid off all of my credit card debt :)
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 1:07 PM on May. 15, 2010

• Actually I just stopped, but I was selling Avon for a while, it is home based and paid commission. I wasn't making enough to worry about it so I decided to wait until I could get more trust worthy people to buy. I live in a small town, so sales were tough. If you live in a bigger area, this would benefit you. You can do it online and that is also easy. It is a really easy way to bring in a little extra cash.
    JCstruegirl

Answer by JCstruegirl at 2:01 PM on May. 15, 2010

• Got a job...

just sayin....
    Anonymous

• I do career and job search coaching. I also do freelance bookkeeping and business organization.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:07 PM on May. 15, 2010

• I'm a webcam model :)
    StacyStrokum

Answer by StacyStrokum at 1:58 AM on May. 16, 2010

• I tried selling Avon, Personalized CDs, and tried Mystery Shopping. They might work for others, but not me. I work from home now, and I LOVE it!

Erika

Visit my website if you're interested.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 4:34 AM on May. 17, 2010

• I sell Scentsy the wickless candle and it has been very good. No hype... it really has been. I started 2 years ago actually just for extra money and I excelled up pretty fast. It's a really good product, you get return customers and new customers from these. It's really easy to sell and the company has alot of incentives. They don't have high standards and you can it many ways which makes it easier and fun. I really like it and it has been very good to me and my husband. I started making about $200.00 a month and I'm up to about $2,000.00 a month. I'm estimating by the end of this year I should exceed $4000.00 a month. It doesn't cost much to get started, $99.00 plus tax & 10.00 shipping. And u can make ths back in ur first mnth. My web is: http://livenscents.scentsy.us My husband is now a big part in it with me..
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 11:08 AM on May. 18, 2010