What is this?

Ok my hubby and I was into forplay and I started to what I thought was pee? I ran to the bathroom but didnt have to pee. LOL I smelled it and it wasnt pee and I was really wet. So is this cum? I have heard that some woman can cum basically. I have never noticed this before when we would do forplay. So could someone please tell me if they have went through this. Was is pee or was it woman cum?? LOL Thanks so much.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on May. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• I dont know for sure since I wasnt there, but some women CAN have the equivalent of an ejaculation. That could be what it was.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 11:34 AM on May. 15, 2010

• he probabley got your gspot, if he did you would get alot of cum, my dh got mine once before, and i thought the same thing. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on May. 15, 2010

• I did that one time. It's cum. It never happened again, but it was a real trip!
    LisaG777

Answer by LisaG777 at 11:43 AM on May. 15, 2010

• yes thats what it was when hes going really fast it can feel like you have to pee but it feel soo much better lmao
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 11:44 AM on May. 15, 2010

• thanks ladies atleast here there are grown up women. I posted this question to a group of mine and they started calling me a dumbass and told me they felt soerry for me cause i have never had this at my age. One even said I shouldnt have sex anymore since I am so stupid and dont know my own nbodY! I feel sorry for them for thinking they are so much better then others. Must be a lonely life right!
    mom2wy

Answer by mom2wy at 12:07 PM on May. 15, 2010

• Also, the feeling of having to pee, is from what I read, the starting point before a squirting orgasm ! No joke !
    Anonymous

• Well those people are dumb asses. Sex is an exploration. It is learning about your self and your partner. I think that every time I have sex I learn some new fun stuff and I have been married for 25 years! So tell those dumb asses to back the hell up right off of our sex topic. Dummies.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:00 PM on May. 15, 2010