Heart problem?

Ok so I have had two episodes this week where I have had severe chest pain the 1st lasting 15 mins. and the 2nd lasting 30 mins. It had me crying out in pain! It felt like something was being squeezed, with severe pain, it calms down for a min(still hurts bad) on couple occasion only to start having worse shooting pains. I was getting shoes on to head out to the ER when it stopped the second episode. The first time it hit me it pretty much knocked me out I felt so tired after. The second time I started feeling dizzy and clammy and when it stopped again I felt really tired. I didn't end up going to the ER bc it stopped. I am only 23, I am terrified. My question more or less is, is this something I should wait for a doc apt for and what is your take on what it could of been. Each time I was just sitting, I have also been feeling dizzy on occasion lately with shaking and I actually felt alil disoriented a day b4 1st.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on May. 15, 2010 in Health

• It is not normal. I would go to your doctor ASAP. You could be having mild heart attacks.
    Anonymous

• i would go see a dr to be on the ssafe side
    Anonymous

• You shouldn't have stopped, even though the episode stopped you should still have gone in. You need to get to your doctor yesterday, and most likely your doc will refer you to a cardiologist, who you need to see asap. I have a heart condition, and I've never had episodes like that - I have a lot of issues but nothing like that! If you have an urgent care I strongly suggest going there now, even if you feel fine.
    Anonymous

• Thanks ladies, I guess I know I should get a doctor asap.. I just really hate going to doctors.
    Anonymous

• I went to the hospital after another one and I was having severe "gallbladder attacks". I have stones in my gallbladder because it is not working properly and the stones started moving through the ducts. They did not get stuck or else the pain would not of subsided so that is the plus side. I am going to be having surgery to have my gallbladder removed. Thank you ladies for your responses.
    Anonymous