movement.

im 18 weeks and 4 days and i think im feeling the baby kick. like i have felt it move before i think but nothing like this how did it feel for you. and also how can you tell its not gas and the baby is moving. please no bashing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on May. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• theres no way to describe. every woman feels it differently. for me it was a tickling for the longest time i didnt know that it was the baby kicking. then after a while it started to feel like an actual kick from inside
    sstokes86

Answer by sstokes86 at 12:28 PM on May. 15, 2010

• I eas 18 weeks when i felt it. Some people describe it as flutters. Mine felt like pokes from the inside. Like something in there bumping me.
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 1:05 PM on May. 15, 2010

• It starts out like butterflies in your tummy. Each woman is different I honestly think you just know...congrats its a weird but amazing feeling

raurismomma07

Answer by raurismomma07 at 2:52 PM on May. 15, 2010