Question

If your ex was in a relationship and she didn't buy anything for your kids,she didn't want to take them any where. Would u be mad,but u don't want her to displine your kids.Would u be mad of she really didn't have anything to do with your kids. When they go somewhere she plan it when they are gone.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 PM on May. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• my moms bf was like that towards me, my sis too, didnt have much to do with us, and now their broken up and he uses my mom for money...pretty much shows the depth of love thats for sure
    Anonymous

• i would be more upset at my ex for being with a female who obviously has no interest in his children, and he is allowing it to happen.
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 12:42 PM on May. 15, 2010

• I would not be mad about her not buying my kids anything. It is my ex that should be buying them things anyway. And about not going anywhere, it would not bother me. As long as my ex was seeing them. They do not need to go places. And she better not touch my kids.

Answer by louise2 at 12:44 PM on May. 15, 2010

• Why would u want her to do anything for your child when u don't want her to discipline your child.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:46 PM on May. 15, 2010

• But say that she has kids and she's buying for them and taking them places and leaving your home.After while your child will feel left out.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:50 PM on May. 15, 2010

• I am a step mom. She was 4 yrs old when we met.I have always treated her the same as my bio kids. I had the same expectations for her as my own kids.She got rewared and grounded like the rest of them.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 9:47 PM on May. 15, 2010